Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Friday, October 07, 2005
Reflections
It's friday today, weekend is here. I'm usually quite happy and chirpy but strangely today I'm moodless... like yesterday. Can't even begin to identify the tinniest reason why I'm not myself these couple of days. *Haiz*

In a few more days and I'll grow older and I'm glad that this year I have decided not to try to reek of alcohol, walk straight while the path is looks like it's on the move and attempt not to fumble at words at the stroke of twelve. (yes, it's hilarious when you put all three together)
I have a damn good excuse; Classes. *grin*

There are so many things at work waiting for me to do but instead I'm clicking and punching away in front of the PC praying that my boss does not walk pass for the third time. I'm sort of feeling emotional today.....

I agree that I am indeed quite blessed. As my name suggests, He has given me more than I can ask for and I'm thankful for it. I've made many right and wrong decisions in many situations so far but the wrongs have not been that unrectifiable (if there's such a word) and the rights have been wonderful. Throughout all these times, I've a quietly supportive family that does not question much and leaves me to deal with it my way and a few great pals that's stuck with me and whom had to put up with my indecisiveness, poor time management and flaws. *smiles*

I'm glad I have yet to repeat those decisions especially badly made ones. Like footprints left on the beach, time washes them away surreptitiously, making way for new footprints, new experiences. A better life lies ahead and shall be lived without regrets.

My boss just walked past for the fifth time. So much for my emotions today.
posted by Oink @ 10/07/2005 04:30:00 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger kittyn said…

    Was that all we had to put up with??? heh....

    anyway Happy Belated Birthday dear....

     
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger Oink said…

    hahahaha..... 心苦你们了!

    Thank you....

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    lol...

    that was a nice post. :)

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Oink said…

    must show my appreciation ma.... for all the hard work u all put in when i disappear sometimes.... must not get mushy....

    Hugz to all

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia