Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Yawn.....
I am so tired everyday. I feel easily irritated because everyday for the past month I just thought about snuggling into my blanket and sleeping. To have a bonus F.O.C add on, my favourite flu bug is back to bugging me... My nose is blocked and my throat is uncomfortable.... Awww... Terrible start...

I can't wake up in time to take the company's transport so I might as well sleep in a little bit more. Yet I have succumbed to taking a cab everyday just so I can have another 10 more winks. Yes yes... I know.... I can feel my pocket going into flames..... so I intend to really make sure I get myself to wake up no matter how tired I am to take the company bus to work to save some dough for my stormy days. Howver, I'll cut myself some slack and start next monday. (yup... I'm procrastinating. Give me a break. Just this week!!!????)

Now I truly experience how tiring studying and working can be. Life's a bitch.... What can I say.... My brains are juiced almost 4 days a week from 830am -10pm.

Well.... so much for complains.... Now i feel better.... kiaks.....

I shall pull through it and get accustomed to being tired and stressed. Meanwhile... Shall give myself a treat this weekend. Be a sleepaholic and alcoholic???? Laters....
posted by Oink @ 9/07/2005 09:10:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:57 AM, Blogger kittyn said…

    hmmm... seems like you're getting the advertisements too... could it be the chat box both you and panda are using makes your blog susceptible to ads??

    anyway, welcome to the world of mental and physical exhaustion.... heh

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Oink said…

    Yup... I think so too...

    I turn on some word verificator thingy so I won't get these ads. It'll be a bit troublesome to post comments though next time but at least I have to worry abut the ads and keep deleting them which is a hassle.

    Well... you're going to be out of it soon..but i've just started... groan....

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said…

    hehe.... seems like all of us got it too..... well i had the word verification thingy too.... just to rid the even more irritating spams....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia