Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Friday, September 09, 2005
Solution found
I've come to a conclusion as to why I am so tired everyday even though I sleep like almost 10hrs a day.

I am lacking in some sort of vitamins... Hence, I must get some vitamins and ginseng tea or something to keep myself awake and alert. Hopefully I can get both vitamins and ginseng in one pill to ease complexity of things.

Perhaps I should start my jogging regime again... so my happy hormones, endorphines get to move a bit in my system and prevent me from getting irritable and bitchy too often....kekekeke....

Yup... That's what I will do... When I get my pay....

*happy* One problem solved...
posted by Oink @ 9/09/2005 11:00:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger kittyn said…

    mebbe you should try Yomeishu... it's supposed to be good in jolting your metabolism and boosting your body so you'll feel more energetic etc.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Oink said…

    can't le.... too good for me... over nourish my system...

    tried once... got fever after that... next time nose bleed...

    so i guess i just take multi vit and some ginseng tea or smt....

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger kittyn said…

    idea is that you need to make sure you drink lots of water and eat healthily too... otherwise whatever vitamins you take or tonic or ginseng is bound to be too much for you....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia