Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Friday, September 23, 2005
Yea...!!!! My biochemistry exams are over.
Was a little upset last night till this morning. Could not really sleep well 'coz I realised that I have answered some exam questions wrongly and chosen a wrong essay question to write on, which may cost me 10 marks. Anyway, it's over and there's nothing I can do about it except do better for my next module.
Have been spending the last four days consecutively writing notes for my lecture materials and trying hard to keep those small black alphabets and lines in my head. At last I can take a break even though it's only for today. My next module starts this Saturday and I have learnt my lesson. I should start to revise now and then so it will be much easier and I do not have to cramp everything in my head before my exams.
Well.... so much for sulking and complaining. As long as I can pass this module, I should be a cheerful pig. This was after much consolation that I will do well for the exams...*smiles*
My right hand is still having cramps on and off and my thumb is still numbed from all the writing last couple of days. I feel like I've dropped my thumb. I guess I have not written so much for so long... It happens... I think I will be able to feel my thumb soon.....
posted by Oink @ 9/23/2005 02:10:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia