Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Seven things...
Seven things that scare me
I get Alzheimer's and forget all my loved ones and friends
I get into a terrible accident and need people to take care of me for a long long time
Everyone around me is unhappy and I can do nothing to make it better
Being stranded on an isolated island all alone
I lose track of my goals in life
I become decadent and possess minimal knowledge about everything
I regret things I do or say after I do or say them

Seven things I like the most
Reading a good book and good cup of tea and ciggies beside me
Have a nice walk around the park or the beach with my loved one
Snuggling in bed when it's raining
Watching a nice movie
Travelling around the world and trying exciting activities like parachuting out of a plane
Shopping and buying anything that I like
Hanging out with my close friends

Seven important things in my room
My books
My bed and the soft huggies around it
Photographs of my friends, family and myself
Aromatherapy
My small perfume collection
My mobile
My accessories box

Seven random facts about me
Sometimes have a spoilt kid's attitude-throw tantrums especially for things I want
Care about how I dress and portray myself in public eyes
I like to paint though I do not have much time to develop the way to do it right
I like to hang out at the beach or have a picnic in the park with my pals
Things that I do in my leisure depends on my mood
Like to drink, dance and party with good company
Can be indecisive about certain issues

Seven things to do before I die
Travel around the world
Tell and show my love to everyone I love
Learn how to cook a simple home cooked meal
Have a good sense of direction and good amount of knowlegde
Have a great happy family
Try my best to provide the best for my family
Learn at least two foreign language

Seven things I can do
Cook nice tomato based pasta and omelette
Be tactful when I'm talking or writing
Be a good listening audience and give suggestions and help when possible
Blend in easily with the people in a new place or party
Keeping abreast with topics that interest me
Bake simple cakes and cookies
Buy and wrap nice gifts

Seven things I can't do
Dive
Swim the butterfly stroke
Parachute out of a plane
Roller blade
Eat bad-looking or spoilt food
Eat lots of yummy food and still be slim
Discipline myself so I do not overspend

Seven things I say the most
Damn it
Fuck
Whatever
Shit
Yeah right
Sorry
Stupid

Seven celeb crushes
Brad Pitt
Tom Cruise
Orlando Bloom
Fei Xiang
(only can think of four now... will update it if i can think of more...)


Seven people who will have to do this (Damn... I'm like last in the line... everyone did it oreadi..)
Felicia
Cornelius
Mr XXX
Miss YYY
Panda (since she has not done it yet... kekeke)
ZZZ
Uhmmmmm... can't think of anyone else...
posted by Oink @ 9/13/2005 12:33:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hehehe... one of the few people who didn't tag me back (as it is suppsoed to work) !! :)

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said…

    oooooh fei xiang~~~~~~~~~~ *drool*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia