Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Monday, September 26, 2005
Terrible terrible nightmare
Watched "The Myth" yesterday... Pretty good show.... Nice scenery good plot.... All seems fine and great till I entered dreamland....

It was the worst nightmare I had... Most violent one in my life till now..... I am able to vivdly remember the intricate details of the dream.....(even now as I'm writing this) Can you even begin to imagine a murder of a man that is still alive by feeding him to a ferocious shark!!!???? that chewed off his head life a biscuit and having all the contents of his brain spilling out??!!! and this terrible gurgling of noise coming from his throat when his head is being chewed off!!!! Like he was drowing in his own fluids!!!!

Oh my my..... It was as if it happened right before my eyes.... I could not remember the faces very well as they are quite blur but I can be very very sure none of the murderers or the murdered is anyone I know or I should put it in a broader perspective, anyone I was ever acquainted with.

It was said to be an act of your subconsious to have a dreams.... But does that mean I'm getting more violent each day???? *frown* I truly pray and hope that it is not the case because right now I do not see myself being so so violent or want to be for a matter of fact.... Or could it be that I'm going crazy but I don't know it??? *frown* Or could it mean something else more than it seemed to be????? *frown*Coudl it be linked to the violent scenes in "The Myth" but I don't think they are that bloody and scary that it grossed me and gave me nightmares... *frown*

I don't know and don't wish to think about it... I'm starting to freak myself out..... and getting more wrinkles with each frown... Will channel my thoughts to work and school.... at least I would feel so troubled all day and the images will not suddenly wish to re-visit me....
posted by Oink @ 9/26/2005 11:33:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia