Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Peeping Tom
I had a terrible fright yesterday night during my shower. I'll always remove my glasses when I shower duh! who would not, I'm almost deemed blind without wearing them. When I turn back to face the high small window, I saw something moving on the glass panes. I thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me or it just just a moth or some other flying beetle. I was observing it closely so that if it ever flew in, I could dodge it quickly. It was this time that I realise the size of the bug (approximately the width of 2.5 one-dollar coins) and the two exceptionally long feelers twiddling. The first image that came to my mind was that the bug was actually a

Shriek!!!! COCKROACH aka '小强'!!!

I was almost scared stiff and I ran out of the bathroom in the chilly night, distraught. I was glad I had not soaped myself then if not I could have had a terrible fall. Got my Mom to rid of the most disgusting and feared bug sheepishly. She whom is afraid as well handed over the responsibility to my fearless Dad and told him in Hokkien, " Your daughter say toilet got cockroach and she don't dare to shower till you help her get rid of it." Meanwhile, I was hiding in my parent's air-conditioned room shivering from cold clothed in a mere towel. It took less than a minute before I was told it is killed and thrown in the rubbish. Yet I still asked a lot of questions that depict my paranoia.

"Is it killed yet? Are you sure?" " Really ar?"
"Ya, it's in the tissue, you wanna see it?"
"No."

I continued my shower looking nervously around just in case.....

This is the first time in my whole life that I was freaked out by IT while showering. It scared the s**t out of me. It must be the retribution. I think I freaked out a small ant while killing it this morning, now it's my turn. To have a big gross bug to make me scream with fear during my most vulnerable moment.

Nevertheless, It was a hilarious and scary moment. kekekeke....

Yup it's alright to laugh at me... I would too....
posted by Oink @ 11/22/2005 03:37:00 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:05 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said…

    i perfectly understand!!

    once i went toilet in the morn [aka half awake]... i lift up the toilet seat cover and there floating in clear water is 小强!! i screamed, slammed the cover down and ran from the toilet in master bedroom into the living room and jump on the sofa!! i was freaked out! and yes it's very drama....

    to much amusement from my bro. he saw it when he used the toilet and purposely left it thr and await my reaction.... kaoz!!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia