Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Wednesday, October 19, 2005
After much thinking and discussion with my family, I have decided to get a dog. Yippy....!!! I think they are a bit excited too as we are discussing where to place the doggie last night. I will have to manage my time even better than before and sacrifice going out and home late at night. I will hear a lot more complains from my pals for being 'anti-social' as most of my time will be spent on work, school and of course 'The Doggie', which I have yet to name.

I will have to be patient and wait till early Feb as they are breeding the dog I want now. *smiling to myself * I can only bring it home around March or April coz I will get them to help me immunize the doggie and get the license and put a microchip. By the way, if you are thinking, "Yeah right, you have to do all these yourself the pet shop will not help you". Don't be jealous then because they are my friends. kekekekeke Will have to start saving for school n the doggie next month.... cannot go out so much already but it will be worth it.

~

These couple of weeks has been freaky. I received 2 emails to my office mail.

One from a demonstrator of my laboratory sessions at school (cannot make it, even if he walk past you a million time you won't notice) to get my number so we can keep in touch *hand covering eyes* But I can't be nasty and tell him to look at himself in the mirror because there's a possiblity of needing his help in my other lab sessions in the days to come, so I reluctantly gave him my number when I saw him unexpectedly last Mon.

I have always thought my actions were oblivious enough to tell him or anyone in class for that matter 'We can only be friends' or 'Hey stop bugging me, can't you see I am not keen to talk to you at all? I was being nice to answer you not that I'm so crazily infatuated by you! Wake up your idea! You will never be in my league!' To think that I did not even bother to look at him and answer him properly when he ask questions and make comments on things. Can anyone be so dense? *roll eyes* The Best Part..... he even made excuse for me when I did not reply his email. "Why you din reply my email, busy ar?" I replied a syllable YES without even looking at him. He was standing so close to me, he might as well whisper to my ear. The more I tried to move further away from him stealthly, the closer he gets. OMG!!!!

It was such a freaky moment, I sped off like an arrow home-bound. He called me that very night. Several times in fact and sent me SMSes that will gross you out a little with over-the-top kind og good night message *hairs of the back of my neck is standing*
I did not answer or reply. I was so freaked out. Seriously I do not think that he will ever call or sms me again. GOOD! Keep it that way. I sure hope I do not see him again today during my lab sessions or anyday in the near future.

Another email was from this caucasian colleague who is doing the bioinformatics part of my servicing project. Out of the blue, he asked for my office mail address yesterday while presenting the project my lab was servicing to the visitor at the same time. I was a little taken aback but my boss and I thought it was for work-related stuff so I did.

Wrong!!! I got an invitation to dinner at a nice resturant and talk about stuff other than work to get to know ME better. His email was addressed to XX girl from XX guy. Yes, XX is the same word but it's a species of fish I am working. OMG!!!! I don't know how to reply. I will see him almost every few days when he pass me the samples for the project.... *palm forehead, pulling follicles out of my head*

I can't be nasty too! *Haiz* maybe I'll just reply him later in the day and apologise for not checking my mail earlier. Meanwhile, I shall crack my head to think of how to reply.

I'm glad my colleague aka classmate does not know about the XX guy or else she will snigger terribly like she did for the lab guy and tease me to keep low profile of myself.

To be honest, I did not flirt with anyone of them or said anything that will make them feel I've even the tiniest interest in being more than friends. Everything I ever talked about was 100% work or 99% asking for anwers I was lazy to think about during lab. It's not as if I dress like super nice or low cut or anything fancy for school and work.

For god's sake, I wear big baggy jeans, an old T-shirt with no make-up and wear my hair in a ponytail. I'm working or studying, not to be noticed and there's no one I can eye-candy on, so why bother? I did not do anything!!!!!! Really!!!! I promise!
posted by Oink @ 10/19/2005 11:20:00 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said…

    till u get ur puppy, pls read up ya! thr's tons to know and learn wor... but it'll be fun. tho mine sometimes really take up my time and make me go "aaarrrggghhh~~~~~" but he still bring a smile to me :)

    and erm..... SOMEONE GOT BEES!!!! hahahahaa..... frankly, it's NOT wat u do, wat u say or even wat u wear.... it's YOU. so now dun say why i still got bees hor! :P

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger kittyn said…

    frankly speaking... do you even need to do anything or say anything to get that kind of attention?? nah... enuff said.

    Somebody just went through the roof... again!!! hahaha

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Oink said…

    Buying a pack of smokes: $11

    Gossiping and laughing over a cuppa: $6

    Being the subject of one of those jokes: Priceless

    Moral of the story: don't say people ar... it will come back to you beri beri fast....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia