Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Friday, November 04, 2005
I'm pleased by myself these past few days. I have been disciplined enough to study. Though I intended to finish writing all my notes by yesterday, I did not. But I'm only lacking by 1.5 of a lecture behind time. So tonight I will finish writing them and take a weekend break before I start revising and cramming for my exams on the 10th and 11th of Nov on Mon.

Funny thing though, my writing pens have been so overused that the ink stop flowing when I was writing and I had to rest for a short while before there was ink in the pen again. All my blue writing pens had died and sprung back to live many time for the past three days. Weird hur? but it's true. Plus my right arm and fingers and hands have started to have their routine cramps and bone aches again. My arms are falling apart. Ahhh....

~

Have just had my very very brief performance appraisal. Boss said I had to work harder. I guess with studying and working, I have did not perform so well at work. *Haiz* He showed me the score he gave when he said that, it was 9, and the best was 10. So I guess everyone got 10 except for me then. Nevermind, I'll work harder from now on. Must focus on job more because I think nowadays, I'm not as focused as before and tend to spend more time on the desk doing some reading then at the lab doing my experiments. 加 油!!!! *to myself*
posted by Oink @ 11/04/2005 09:39:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger lAzy pAnda said…

    ur armS falling apart? wow u can write with both hands? hehee....

    9 is pretty good wat.. if u got 10 then how to improve? okie okie it's my warp theory... :P

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger Oink said…

    Hmm.... Grammar error....

    well... it's something to console yourself with... if got 10 then got to work even harder to keep it there lor... kekeke....

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia