Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
心情不好
Just got my results for year two Biochemistry...

67 MARKS.... *head lowered & sighed*

Yes no doubt I have passed the module but I have personally tarnish my good track record for my modules...

I have always disliked Biochemistry. It was a celebration when I got 70 marks for the year one Biochem. Like what my colleague said: "Last biochem I got 70, this time 67 so not really that great a difference if you come to think of it. Besides, you don't like Biochem so it's sort of understood right?"

She was in euphoria knowing she had passed. How come I can't be this satisfied with my own grades? I guess I have put too much pressure in myself to excel. But then again who doesn't?

*Sigh* In slight depression mode......
posted by Oink @ 2/13/2007 09:52:00 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Emmanuel Alex Wong said…

    Most people cannot juggle between work and studies. They find it too much of a feat and would rather quit their job to study full-time(read: Rich)

    I think your attitude towards your grades is already admirable especially you have to juggle with so many things in your life currently.

    Cheer up! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia