Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Monday, February 05, 2007
Disfigured!!!
Nope I'm not talking about my face... but rather my hands... my poor 玉手...

I have at least 18 small slits on each palm after my outstation job dealing with huge fish, smallest at least 2kg and largest 5kg... Those little creeps actually put up with a fight despite being "drunk" in anaesthetic.... Not to mention being in a half bowing position for the whole day.... YES... WHOLE DAY like at least 7hrs excluding lunch. The next day which happens to be Saturday (last Saturday), I actually thought my back was going to break anytime if my movements get too big if I bend more than 30 degrees sideways or downwards.

My palm hurts like crazy when I shower with just merely water seeping in... imagine the pain when soap gets in.... absolute "high-ness" beyond description.

Now my palms are rough and ugly with cuts... Hope they don't leave scars *gasp! cross my fingers and toes* Must put rather soak them in moisturizer with aloe vera so they heal faster (I think) and will not be rough or perhaps less rough....

Best part.... I will see them again... the creeps aka fish again tomorrow.... Haiz
posted by Oink @ 2/05/2007 05:21:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia