Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Insomnia!?
Coincidentally... the title is a name of a watering hole in Chijmes (If it still exist that is).

Not really having insomnia but it seems like I can't get to sleep even when my eyes are closed. I don't feel stress just plain tired. Maybe I lack some vitamins since my nails and hair has been a little brittle lately. Must get some when I get my pay.

A bit quiet in the office today... literally you can hear a pin drop. It's only left with my boss, two of my colleagues (one whom can be treated as non-existent since he is frequently outside god knows where) and me. Hence, this boring ranting....
posted by Oink @ 1/31/2007 10:02:00 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia