Pigs in Heaven

With retractable and liberating wings....
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
*Smack*...Right in the face
I deserved it. A big punch right between the middle of my eyes for being helpful.

Acting on a comment made by the people up there. Helping the sick her who is on MC.

Morning...
Me: Boss, XX is having flu so she on MC today.
Boss: Oh... *comments that her work is on a tight urgent deadline Talks to other colleague and commented to her that XX is sick AGAIN.....
Me: I'll see what I can do since I know where she puts her stuff.
Boss: Alright. Let me know if you need any help on it ya.
Me: nods...

After lunch...
XX: Why can't you wait till I come back then do? Since I told you I'll be back at ard 1.30pm. Why place all the things together and not separately? What's the point? I will have to redo it again. *black face*
Me: I did it in a rush this morning since the LJ was only working on half day leave and if it's not for I would not have done it. I could jolly well do my own stuff.
XX: *BLACK SMELLY FACE*
Me: Do you still want me to follow up? Can you print out the list for me? I will follow up and change it to the way you wanted it to be done.
XX: No need to.... since I have to repeat it again. What list? *I pointed to the list* You want.. you go do it... and shut HIS (aka my boss) mouth. *black smelly face*
Me: He did not say anything. So I will go and do my own thing then. * struts off*

Stupid me... Why should I give a heck and help others who don't appreciate it and in turns bite my head off. So what if you are sick, does that mean that you can give people who try to help you a Black Smelly Face for saving your arse!?

If that's the case then behold, I'll let your arse get burnt and not render my help again.....
posted by Oink @ 9/06/2006 02:34:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Pigs in Heaven | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Oink
Home: Messy yet organized, Sty, Singapore
About Me: A little dominant and fierce, sometimes can be very nice or nasty (varies from person to person)and likes to have fun
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Resources
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates

  • Kitty
  • Duck
  • Panda
  • Cornelius
  • Goosie
  • Felicia